This is a handle demarcation which is a deliberate design feature which acts as a finger guide to ensure users know best placement for their hands when styling and ensure extra comfort. Further to this it has added safety benefit so users can clearly differentiate which part of the styler is hot.
Articles in this section
- What is ghd unplugged?
- What is the difference between ghd unplugged and the other straighteners on the market?
- Can you really use ghd unplugged anywhere or are there restrictions?
- What is the size of the plates?
- Why can’t I use ghd unplugged when charging?
- Can we charge ghd unplugged in the plane and in the train? Is it fully flight friendly?
- The power charging isn’t working properly – what should I do?
- Why is there an indent on the top cover of my new ghd unplugged?
- What steps do you recommend in cleaning my ghd unplugged?