Ensure your ghd unplugged is fully switched off and removed from any charging source. Once it has cooled down, clean all parts of the appliance with a damp cloth and then wipe dry.
Articles in this section
- What is ghd unplugged?
- What is the difference between ghd unplugged and the other straighteners on the market?
- Can you really use ghd unplugged anywhere or are there restrictions?
- What is the size of the plates?
- Why can’t I use ghd unplugged when charging?
- Can we charge ghd unplugged in the plane and in the train? Is it fully flight friendly?
- The power charging isn’t working properly – what should I do?
- Why is there an indent on the top cover of my new ghd unplugged?
- What steps do you recommend in cleaning my ghd unplugged?
- How can I tell if my ghd unplugged is genuine?