The warranty begins at the original date of purchase.
Product registration does not act as a warranty. Your warranty is valid with the tag on the cable and the proof of purchase from an authorized retailer.
ghd does not have an in-house repair shop nor do we have repair shops to refer. We only replace products that are within the warranty period.
- ghd Eclipse, ghd Original, ghd Gold, ghd Platinum (old model S8T261) ghd Mini, ghd Unplugged & ghd Max Stylers – 2- years
- ghd Platinum+ Styler – 3 years
- ghd Glide & ghd Rise - 2 years
- Curve Curling Irons & Wands - 2 years
- ghd Flight Travel dryer & ghd Helios (Consumer) Hair dryer – 2 years
- ghd Air, ghd Air ELITE & ghd Helios (Professional) Hair dryers - 1 year
- Brushes/dryer diffuser - 6 months
- Hair care/styling products - 6 months
If the warranty is still valid
Below is the warranty form and the directions to file your warranty claim. Download the Warranty return form. Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required. Customers are responsible for the expenses associated with shipping items to ghd US for warranty claims including insurance and tracking. We strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance. ghd US is not responsible for any loss or damage before receipt of your item.
Only send the following to the NJ warehouse – 1) a copy of proof of purchase 2) a completed return form & 3) ONLY the product. Do not send the box, attachments, accessories, guard, nozzles, and bags. They will not be returned.
After your package is received it will be processed through the quality control department to validate the authenticity of the tool and the tool will be tested. If we deem the tool defective a replacement tool will be issued.
We always aim to handle your return within 14 business days of receipt. Packages are processed in the order that they are received.
Please use this form: