As a default – please always use the ghd supplied charger and cable. If this does not correct the issue, please contact your local ghd service centre and we can resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- What is ghd unplugged?
- What is the difference between ghd unplugged and the other straighteners on the market?
- Can you really use ghd unplugged anywhere or are there restrictions?
- What is the size of the plates?
- Why can’t I use ghd unplugged when charging?
- Can we charge ghd unplugged in the plane and in the train? Is it fully flight friendly?
- The power charging isn’t working properly – what should I do?
- Why is there an indent on the top cover of my new ghd unplugged?
- What steps do you recommend in cleaning my ghd unplugged?
- How can I tell if my ghd unplugged is genuine?